JANOME 2015a SAVE £40 off our normal price of £149
|Good, basic, all round machine that's easy to use with a handy range of stitches.
THIS IS IN OUR OPINION AN IDEAL FIRST MACHINE.
14 Stitch selections, 4-Step buttonholing, Sleeve-arm facility
Extra presser foot lift for heavy fabric.
Lightweight machine that's easy to use.
Built-in stitches include: stretch, overlock and blind hemming.
- Universal ‘no-fuss’ thread tension
- Front loading bobbin system
- Gear driven, all metal sewing mechanism
- Sleeve-arm facility: to sew round cuffs, trouser bottoms, sleeves, etc.
- Variable stitch length
- Variable zigzag width
- 14 Stitch selections
- 4 step auto buttonhole
- Stretch, overlock and blind hem stitches
- Extra high foot lift for heavy fabrics
- Built-in carry handle
- Weight 7kg approx.
The Janome 2015a is a lightweight freearm machine with a front loading bobbin and a freearm for sewing round CUFFS, TROUSERS ETC.
The Janome 2015a has a stitch length adjustment and also comes with a darning plate for button sewing. The darning plate can also be used for freehand embroidery with an additional free motion quilting foot (quilting foot optional extra). It also has a reverse lever and is supplied with soft top cover.