Bernina 1150MDA overlocker.
2, 3 or 4 thread overlocker with up to 15 stitch combinations, push button release swingout upper-knife arm and built in roll hemming at the flick of a lever.
Over edge thread length can be set accurately and easily with mtc (Micro Thread Control).
Advantages of mtc
- flexible cutting widths of 3mm - 9mm for wide decorative flatlocked seams in almost any fabric
- overedge thread length need only be set once the stitch tongue moves with the knife.
- easy flexible fine tuning of of the seam using the special knob
- fabulous rolled hems.
1150MDA Features include:
- overedge thread length adjusted at the twist of a knob with mtc (Micro Thread Control)
- sew together thin and smooth fabrics such as silk or loosely structured textiles like handknitted jumpers, seam width is from 3mm to 9mm
- easy automatic needle threadin
- thread up quickly with the BERNINA lay in system, thread the lower looper easily with the automatic lower-looper threading system
- safety switch prevents accidental operation.
For a full list of features see the overlocker